Thursday, November 12, 2015

ABOUT THIS BLOG



    I am just going to add links to cases that involve the homeless to this blog and if I have the time to write about the case I will and if I do not... But, as I do with suspected unidentified immigrants and foreigners on my other missing blog, I just add the links as I come across them. I do not necessarily hunt for the cases. Because I usually do not have the time. But, I feel it is nice for people who are searching for their missing loved one's who happen to be homeless or are immigrants to be able to search at one place. This will save them tons of hours of searching for them case by case. The missing immigrant blog is starting to grow with links and I am hoping this one will work the same way. Nothing fancy, at all. Just for information purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment